By submitting material to be published by Juxtaposition Global Health Magazine, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth below.
- The Author agrees to grant Juxtaposition the right to publish the Article in Juxtaposition, and/or the Juxtaposition website. The Author grants permission for the Article to remain on the Juxtaposition website indefinitely. Juxtaposition will identify the Author as the owner of the copyright in the Article.
- The Author grants Juxtaposition the right to edit or abridge the Article at its discretion, and to select a title and appropriate images to appear with the Article, without altering the meaning or intent of the Article. Editing will be a collaborative process between Juxtaposition and Author to achieve accurate usage, spelling, punctuation, grammar, length and style for the publication.
- The Author affirms that he/she/they is/are the original author and proprietor of the Article; that the Article is not in the public domain; and that the Article does not infringe any statutory or common law copyright or any proprietary right of any third party.
- The Author also affirms that the Article does not breach the confidentiality or privacy of any third person, or contain anything that would contravene the rights of a third person; and that the Article is in fact true, accurate, and based on reasonable research.
- The Author agrees to hold Juxtaposition harmless from any suit, claim or demand for settlement that may be brought against Juxtaposition by reason of the publication of the Article, based on its contents.